Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TIME wRAP!!!!!!


While everyone was celebrating that I couldn't join the festival celebration.I was inside behind my study table doing my time with Miss.November on Playboy.But after long abuses from my subconscious brain I went to study physics,thinkingh about people like me who are torn apart b/w playboy and H.C.V . Cursing Newton I went into my wardrobe and turned on the TIME MACHINE button...........................................and here i was in 16th century clothes on top 0f an apple tree.......................and this is now what happened.... this is wat i said to the guy sitting below the tree.........................

Hey dont you sit here tight
A guy is gonna come with hair all white,
The laws soooner will make you hit,
He's gonna say its all shit.

Yeah yo do look out for a fruit coming down!!,
Or am gonna pimp you like a clown.

Newton:So wat do u say my lame friend?

Take down your wig and let the sprouts grow.
Check that blonde out you might make a go!,
Dare! you think about any motionbefore night,
I gotta notion you gonna do all right.

Now you are a bro I pronounce....

And its time,
and looks loke you are gonna do all fine,
For now i gotta treat another whit haired douche called Einstien!


P.S no offence to GAYS,JERKS ,NERDS....
P.S no ofence again
P.S look out for spelling nmistakes................

No comments:

Post a Comment